Apply for a grant
The Foundation for Health Advancement high school STEM grant program was designed to encourage and support innovative high school STEM projects. Grants are awarded through a competitive process. We are looking to fund projects that increase students’ knowledge and hands-on experience in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Math.
Who can apply?
- STEM faculty members at public or private high schools in New Jersey.*
- High School STEM clubs supported by faculty members at public or private schools in New Jersey.
* All schools must have a 501(c)(3) Foundation to accept grant funding.
How do we apply?
- Send your completed application as an attachment via e-mail to email@example.com by the deadline time/date.
- Grant requests will be accepted for projects up to $2,500 each.
- We will accept applications from June 1, 2017 through 5:00 p.m. on September 15, 2017 for projects to be implemented in the 2017/18 school year.
- All applicants must follow their school Policy & Procedures prior to submission.
- Grant requests will be accepted for projects up to $2,500 each
Grant recipients will be notified by early October.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to learn more: